Have smart conversations with your target audiences on different instant messaging channels
With Dialog service, you send individual and group-specific messages to the audiences you want, and allow them to start free-form chat-style conversations with your business. The end-user experience is improved, because conversations can be conducted freely without the use of keywords.
Group messaging service is one of the services included in SmartDialog. All services are managed through the same, easy-to-use interface. You can choose one service for your use, or combine the whole set you need.
Manage multiple simultaneous chats with your clients
With Dialog service, you can manage multiple simultaneous, unique conversations with your target groups. For example, when you respond to a marketing message, newsletter, or advertisement that you send with WhatsApp or a text message, this creates a conversation window in the SmartDialog web management interface. Customers and leads can also start conversations with you through the website’s chat window, for example, to ask more about the services or prices you offer.
Your target audience will chat on the instant message channel they want, and your business will manage all conversations with one system. You will also find the message history of each customer from the web managing tool, which enhances the customer experience.
Having free-form discussions with customers
Receive customer messages from different instant messaging channels and allow your customers to reply to messages freely.
Unlimited number of discussions
Manage an unlimited number of simultaneous and free conversations with your audiences in the SmartDialog web management interface.
In addition to text messaging, messages can now also be sent to consumers WhatsApp. Other instant messaging channels, such as Facebook Messenger, will be available later.
Contact group management
- Creating contact groups
- Import contacts into groups individually or as a csv file
- Download contacts from the service as a csv file
- Segmentation of contacts within a group based on selected data
Sending messages to different instant messaging channels
- Sending for example SMS, WhatsApp, and Facebook Messenger messages to individual contacts and contact groups
- Recipients can reply to the message, which creates an unique dialog conversation
- Multiple simultaneous dialog conversations with recipients
- The progress of the dialogue can be monitored and the conversations can be sorted according to their status
- Sending messages to Finland and abroad
- Scheduling messages and setting the validity period for messages
- Concatenation of messages
- Message content personalization
- MT message delivery acknowledgments (DLR) and relay error tracking